Motivated after hearing the sermon and seeing Facebook pictures of another single mom friend doing it, I decided it's finally time to tackle that burning item on my bucket list: the hot air balloon ride. So, God-willing, I'll be floating in the clouds this year on my birthday.
Single moms, here's how you can embrace an attitude of gratitude about your own singleness:
- Listen to Pastor Gene's message. Click here on the message entitled "When Facing it Alone": http://eastside.aspireonemedia.com/
- Find your own adventure glasses and put them on.
- Surround yourself by family, friends, and support groups so you are not alone.
- Get back to your bucket list and get ready to check off the next item.
- Get in touch with your dream.
- Make time for fun.
- Be thankful you get to be yourself and don't have to compete with some guy's porn habit, drug or alcohol addiction, or even his own personal chaos!